Saturday, May 23, 2009

Without End

{by Photozoo}

what is left to carry me?

a dream
my mind is drunk
with emotion
thought
appetite
loss
disease
[bump]
i believed
i know
better
i
do
know better
[blindsided]
irrationality
erases
the ease
right out of
disease
[stop]
you are left
with
dis
and
dat's
all
[turn]
run
for God's sake
what does that mean?
chatter
laughter
[naked]
i embrace the unseen
i speak
and
i discover
i believe
[glorious]
there is no end
to
my
eternal
destiny
[lightspeed]
shifting
mindsets
to catch a phrase
not mine
a word
word
of life
[enter]
into
i find
buried in reality
mystery
particular to my
specific
allotted to me alone
a doorway
with my name
[pebble]
don't we know
it's time?
do it now
turn it over
find
out
who
we really are
[quest]
"seeking first
what is his righteousness
and all
these things"
substance of real life
"will be"
without end
[joy]

No comments: